Tuesday 2 March 2010

Research Methods- Learning Diary 1

Okay so am feeling quite out of the loop in that I haven't been able to make it to a campus session yet, I hope im not missing out on too much valuable information and if you feel I am I would greatly appreciate it if you could pass on your notes or any information you think would be useful.

I've started to look into research methods for my topic, however i still have hundreds of ideas for it running through my head and I still feel reluctant to pick one incase the final product is not broad enough and there isnt enough information to use, so im just going to keep on looking and thinking of inspirational ideas which i could use!

The first time i read the course handbook nothing made any sense to me at all but im beginning to grasp what it is we are supposed to be working towards, its going to be extremely tough to complete but I no we will all get there!
So for now I just look forward to choosing a topic and being able to get to work!

I'll let you no how its going..

No comments:

Post a Comment