Tuesday 5 April 2011

Reflections on working collaboratively using Google Docs

Google Docs is a free program from Google which allows its users to share, write, save and edit documents online anywhere! Like when I first started to use 'Delicious' after reading in the handbook that I was to set up on Google Docs for somebody who is not a computer genius like me this also was daunting at first! I have to say that since using Google Docs my life has been made much easier! As I am always on the move and may not always be at the same computer to do my work or add to my research, without my usb pen I was lost until now as I can use Google Docs and always have my work available at the touch of a button no matter where I am! Sharing documents allows me to gain feedback from peers and tutors aswell as sharing and giving my opinions on other peoples work.

1 comment:

  1. hi zoe,
    i see you are the same as me! I am by no means a computer type person but using google docs did in the long run make things a bit easier for me, especially as I was sharing a project with Laura Davitt. It made everything easier to access. I too found it a bit daunting to start with. Do you think you would use it again in the future?

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete